Short and medium-term accommodation (STA/MTA) is housing that enables people with very high needs to receive the support they need. STA/MTA will provide funding towards the cost of the physical environment for eligible NDIS participants to live and receive their daily supports.
Our Short-Term And Medium-Term Accommodation services include:
- Safe and comfortable respite houses
- Community participation and access
- Independent living skills
- Daily personal supports
Your NDIS provider will help you to find the right home to live in for a short or long time. This service is for children, youth, and adults with disabilities.
Your NDIS provider can:
- Coordinate and provide short-term and medium-term stays.
- Assist with tenancy obligations.
- Find supported independent living vacancies.
- Find disability respite accommodation.
- Discuss independent living options.
Contact us to discuss how we can coordinate short and medium-term accommodation for you, ensuring as little disruption to your daily routines.